Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The best type of price tag...


... the kind that is marked wrong - in your favor!

I rarely check out sales rails, mostly because they are filled with clothes that my dog wouldn't even consider sleeping on but occasionally I will brave them and cast my eye on their contents in the hopes of bargain. Today I got lucky, twice! Not only did I manage to find some really nice shirts and belts I also managed to find some really cute shoes too!! What made the whole shopping trip even sweeter was the fact that when it came to paying it all came to much less then the enticing red sales tags led me to believe!

.... who can resist cute pink shoes with bows at less then a third of their RRP!! Now I only have to hid them from James... have only just managed to get all the shoes in I bought at last weeks shoe party!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails