Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What Bla did next? - a big fat nothing!

I am paralyzed. I've spent the best part of the day staring at a blinking cursor with a clouded head and an empty mind. [For about the twentieth day running. ] Actually maybe empty mind is wrong, my head feels jam packed full of nothingness. Yes thats are more accurate description. I am paralyzed with nothingness.

I feel I am without purpose.

I can't write, I refuse to be 'just' a housewife. [Not there is anything wrong with that career choice, its just not for me.] If I am honest, I don't know what to do next...

Perhaps, like they say [whoever 'they' are] I have written my book, that there was just 'one' book in me. [Ok, two - but you get my point]. I feel lost and confused and I don't know what to do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails