Monday, May 23, 2011

I've just realised I am a robot.

Its sad to say this is true.

I over slept this morning, ironic really when I no longer have a job to get up for. But still I slept past my 'getting up time'; that time that gives me some 'extra time' to faff about so that I can still sit down at the laptop at 9am.

You see, even though there is no work to fill my day and I've yet to really start the next book I'm writing I still sit from 9am to 5pm 'working'... on what, I'm not entirely sure... but I feel compelled to sit. In fact I get ansy if I don't. 

The only logically explanation I can think of is that the school milk is tampered with. They lace it with some weird pre-programmable robot introducing hormones or chips or something because obviously I am totally normal!

I knew I shouldn't have drunk it as a child. [*reaching for the tin foil so the aliens can't read my thoughts* ]

Today's task: Screw the working hours... am going to do what the hell I want, when the hell I want to!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails