Friday, August 17, 2012

Do you really have to work hard to achieve? I say no!


You know I am fond of a nicely depicted 'mantra', quote or saying. Lately while searching for some ones to share with you all I'm coming across a lot of 'Work Hard, Be Humble' ones. Great sentiments... but its got me thinking... do we really have to work hard to achieve what we want?

Of course we need to work, that goes without saying... but hard... really?

I'm going to say no we don't, we don't have to work hard to achieve the results that we want, I am saying that we need to work smart to achieve what we want...

As they say, there are several ways to skin a cat, and several wants to achieve your goals. My way is do this the smart way, not the hard way.

Do you agree?

{Oh of course, I totally agree with saying humble!! :) }


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails