Thursday, August 16, 2012

I've been Bertha Sized'! ~A Book Review!

What do I love about being an author?

{Even more than the writing?}

Reading... I read ALOT... and yes I should, put more reviews up and I will. Perhaps I'll try shorter ones?!

Hmm that is going slightly off the point.

{We've established} I like to read. But what I especially like to read are books from Authors I can connect with; be it by email, blog, facebook or twitter! And the lastest book I read I got to do all of the above.

Bertha Size Your Life by {the lovely} Jane Carroll is a self help book... but one with a difference!

Its a story. 

A story with short snappy chapters, each with its own lesson. Bertha, as you would expect, is your teacher! Despite Bertha's cringe worthy wardrobe I loved this book! I often found myself saying ' why didn't I think of that'... 'or that's genius'!

It's a must read! A fun, must read! I couldn't put it down and I know I will be dipping in and out of it again again!

Check it out on Amazon US and Amazon UK to get your copies today!

Rating: 10 out of 10 ~ MUST READ!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails