Friday, January 22, 2010

Letter to the Universe

So I've mentioned before that I am a would be writer! When I say that, what I mean is, that I would really like to be a writer. There seems to be many schools of thought on what exactly makes you a writer and, it would appear, that having published work doesn't necessarily guarantee you the title! So perhaps I should clarify even more;

Universe what I would really like is to have a writing career that will span a life time. A career that is both lucrative and successful. That my many readers, who are spread across the world, will eagerly anticipate my latest work and that it will bring them joy and happiness. I would like for my novels and books to transcend the ages and be enjoyed for years to come.

I want for my writing career to open me up to new experiences, for it to be rewarding and to allow me to live a very comfortable, exciting and rewarding lifestyle. I would like for some of my books to be turned into movies and TV series. That not only will my work bring people joy, but jobs, that it will allow them to realise their own dreams and goals.

Universe please send to the gifts, talent, luck and resources that I need to reach, achieve and exceed this dream and goal of mine.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails