Monday, January 18, 2010

Tea Cup Tea-light Love?

Am still exhausted from working all weekend but I had to share with you all the cutest present my darling husband had waiting for me when I got home.

I came home, exhausted and with aching feet and James produced a small paper bag... I was like a child on Christmas morning! Inside, delightfully wrapped in pink tissue paper, was the cutest little tea cup tea-light from The Dolly Tub , I can tell you my little face lit up when I saw it! It was the sweetest and cutest little gesture he has EVER done... thank you darling!I may have mentioned briefly before that I now BIG into my tea cups in a BIG way - its the only way I will drink tea and I'll use any excuse to take Granny's tea set out of Granny's China Cabinet (yes I was lucky enough to inherit both!)

I popped onto The Dolly Tub website this afternoon, while sipping my tea, and just fell in love with the other products in her range. Suzanne, the owner, has made me have romantic notions about moving to rural Galway and living in a pink cottage and making tea cup tea-lights too!! You never know... it could very well be 'what blá does next'!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails