Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Need to stop eating!

So like the majority of the population I began 2010 with the intention of eating healthier and exercising ( I refuse to use the dreaded 'D' word). But for the past week all I can do is eat... EVERYTHING - be it healthy, dripped in fat or partially cremated I'll chow down on it.

Perhaps I have worms? hmmm....

Regardless, I desperately need to do something about it or Ten Ton Tess will look like my slim glamourous younger sister! Am off in the morning to buy new runners - the first time in my life I am actually going to buy proper purpose-filled runners - I've even enlisted the help of a seasoned runner buyer to show me where to shop - clearly my usual shoe haunts wont prove fruitful for this kind of purchase.

Anyways wish me luck - am a little apprehensive - what sort of foot apparel does one wear when shopping for runners?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails