Monday, December 3, 2012

When life gets in the way...

Oh to be a full time writer!

Oh to be a full time anything right now! Life has definitely gotten in the way these past few weeks and maybe months. { And no, the irony is not lost on me! }.

Some of you will know that I have a ' day job '. Although perhaps saying I have 'day jobs' is better... and more accurate... short answer I am an Enterprenuer, long answer? I am:

A Wedding Consultant 
A Wedding Business Consultant 
A Blogger 
A Writer
A Lecturer 
A Course Writer 
An Author 
A Speaker
A Baker 
A Wife
A Sister 
A Daughter 
And just plain 'auld me... and believe me, all of this has gotten in the way of everything. :) 

I had plans for November, big plans.
I was going to write most of my next book 'Danger; Nettled in a baby's breath.
I was going to get my house organised and cleaned.
I was going to plan for 2013... instead... well instead, none of that happened.

Instead I became a tour operator and planner. My house became a B&B. I became an instant { short-term } Mummy, shoulder to cry on, a chauffeur and life putter on holder... would I change it? Probably not. Would I alter it? Definitely.

What's next?
Getting down to business and doing better!

What are you at? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails