Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Valentine's Day Challenge to my husband!

Call me old fashioned but I think Valentine's Day is one for the ladies... were a man should treat her right and really flex his romantic muscles, am I alone? Of course that is all fine and dandy if your man is romantic... or has a romantic bone in his body! Mine does not.

I know I have shared with you before that he injured me before proposing, because {he felt} the evening {of  burnt pizza and mindless TV} was too romantic and I would know what was coming. {So he pushed me off the couch into a piece of furniture and amidst my snot filled tears proposed ~ romantic and very attractive I know!}

Last year he just plain forgot about valentines day. Not a card or bunch of flowers insight... I even bought {for him to give to me} my own box of chocolates.

This year, I took matters into my own hands and set him a challenge! With consequences!

This year I have set him the challenge of creating the most romantic day of my life {so far} that will be scored  by me and a panel of judges. To keep things fair the panel of judges includes two of my friends and two of his and of course me.

He will be scored out of ten in each of the following {by each of us}:

  • Originality
  • Delivery 
  • Effort
  • Romance 
  • Thoughtfulness 
And he must get over 225 to have succeed his challenge. 


The forfeit... 

Aw, this makes me smile, purely because of the hilarity and evilness of it :) 

My hubby, the actor, must get his chest waxed, on St. Patrick's Day, have it recorded andput the recording up on his Actor YouTube channel for 1 calendar year! 

So ladies, I know what my plans are this Valentine's, what are yours? {Have I inspired you to take matters into your own hands?} 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails