Monday, February 15, 2010

National Electronics & Gadget Day

Yesterday, my darling husband reliably informed me that Valentine's Day was a woman's holiday. He said that he was happy to make the day about me and while it was the 'thought that counted' he wanted me to know how much he truly loved me. [ All very 'awww' I'm sure you'll agree].

While grateful, I knew there had to be a catch; what about you, I said? What about all the men?

He then informs me that National Electronics and Gadget Day is all about the men. Intrigued and baffled I let him continue... apparently its held on April 25th and unlike Valentine's Day where its the thought that counts, for National Electronics and Gadget day its the price that counts. You gotta love a chancer is all I will say!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails