Friday, May 21, 2010

My mornings are DIVINE because of Treacle Moon!

I am not a morning person, but I love my morning showers!

Why you ask?

Because of Treacle Moon.


What is Treacle Moon I hear you ask?


Treacle Moon is a company that produce the most amazing bathing products ever, fact! 

'The Raspberry Kiss' is my personal favourite, but I'm quite happy to use any [or all] of them! Their products smell SO good and divinely edible that they actually have to put on the labels 'please do not eat this product... its for your skin only!'

If you haven't already tried them, you must! Today! I buy mine from Tescos but you can also purchase them direct from their site.

Oh and if you are looking for the perfect [and I mean the bestest prefectest] ex-foliating shower glove too, Elle Macpherson's is by far the best I have ever used [and I've tried alot, believe me!] AND as luck would have it, the good people who produce Treacle Moon also produce Elle's range too - a fact I was [surprise] shocked to discover!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails