Saturday, May 29, 2010

Vaseline Sheer Infusion - why its possibly the best moisturiser [ever]!

Shock of horrors when I went to the store yesterday my normal [everyday] moisturiser had shot up in price and while I was willing to pay the extra [because I love it] I thought maybe I should see what else is on the market for the 'new' price.

Que: Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Strays 3

For years I avoided Vaseline products; partially to do with their 'mummy' stigma and because when having a facial once [not my normal] beautician asked me what products I used and when I told her Vaseline, she gave me a funny look, so I stopped. [ I was young and impressionable at the time]. Lack of disposable income and the need for reliabitly brought me back to Vaseline about 18 months ago. And thank god it did or I might never have found Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys 3. 

Lets start with asthecitcs

I love the sleek, easy to hold and easy to open bottles. The colours are muted but glamourous and easily stand out [just enough] on your make up counter. My one gripe is that the writing on the back, with ingredients and bumph is small - yes I do read the back of bottles - not that I know what most of it means; I read it all the same. It distributions easily and smells DIVINE! 


Billed As:
The Biggest Breakthrough in Body Lotion in 10 Years

And I might have to agree! Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys 3 has the look and feel of a light every day cream, is non greasy and non tacky [both big pluses in my book] but it has the effect of a heavier, thicker night cream; leaving your skin ubber soft and silky! Like all good creams should, there are of course options in the range: Vaseline Sheer Infusion Vitamin Burst, Vaseline Sheer Infusion Mineral Renewal and Vaseline Sheer Infusion Botanical Blend [ all of course with Stratys 3]

What is Stratys 3?

So as to get this absolutely right I've taken this directly from Vaseline.com. Stratys-3™ is an effective patented moisturizing complex, combining three powerful ingredients that infuse and suspend moisture across all layers of skin*-- the top, the core, and deep down. 
* stratum corneum (surface skin)
My personal opinion:
I am using Vaseline Sheer Infusion Vitamin Burst, which I paid €4.16 for in Tesco [although I believe the RRP for this will be €5.99) and after only 24 hours and two applications I am noticing a difference. My skin is definitely smoother and silkier and has a lovely healthy glow; despite the grey, rainy day... oh and I smell yummy!

 Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys 3 is so great it even has its own video!

1 comment:

What Blá Did Next said...

Just gotta say this stuff is still amazing, noticing a huge different in my skin :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails