Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have a lump.

Well several if I'm honest. Three that are causing the major concern.

I have to see a surgeon. 


A plastic surgeon; no not for the lipo or boob lift I one day thought possible but for an 'excision biopsy' on each of my lumps. 

I realise

That people have these types of procedures every day and for the most part they are fine. It doesn't stop me worrying though.

A week from today 

And I will meet with the surgeon. Am nervous and staying as positive as I can about this. I realise that the likes of skin cancer isn't as terrible as many other cancers out there and it isn't even the thoughts of cancer that scares me.

What scares me

Is that treatment might eliminate my already limited chances of having children and my appointment with the IVF Clinic is only weeks away. :(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails