Saturday, June 5, 2010

Is the female psychi screwed up, or is it just me?

In my efforts to lose weight I am trying to stay as active as I can during the day and evening.

I've discovered

That I snack ALOT while sitting in front of the TV, and often I'm not even hungry. I just associate watching TV with eating. So I'm watching less. I'm out in the garden alot, which is helped by the lovely weather and am cleaning alot which I hope is helping with the weight loss too.

I am getting frustrated

Though, not with the exercise or lack of eating or anything like that but with the fact that while I am 'active' my hubby is lounging about. It's my choice I know and it does seem mad to me to feel like this, but it irritates me when he is sitting there relaxing and I am running around the place.

Is the female psychi screwed up?

I know I am not the only one to react to such a situation in this way. BUT mine is without reason [in this instance]; well reasonable reason. I am chosing to stay active to achieve my end goal which is to lose weight and hopefully get pregnant. I am happy to keep moving in order to help me with this goal but I am mad, annoyed, frustrate and irratated by my TV watching, dosing hubby!

I should point out

That my hubby is a very helpful partner and I'm not mad cause he never does anything. I know that even in my active state that if I asked for help he would help me; thats not the point here.

My point is

And I'll admit this openly, cause I think [well hope, for just this post] that I don't have many male readers, and if I do [hi!] you'll get a kick out this; I think us women [or maybe its just me] are so complex, confused and complicated that half the time we don't even have a notion what is going on in our own heads!

In my opinion we all need 'help'; correct me if I'm wrong!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails