Monday, June 7, 2010

Update to Weightloss: My Ugly Truth

Week one is over!

And I am still alive! I've even had a night out [and away], sneakily had 4 alcoholic drinks and still lost weight!! 

The results: 

I've lost 2 lbs and a total of 2.5 inches of my overall body! 

My NEW body stats:

I am 5 foot 6 inches

I weigh 15 stone and 8 3/4 lbs [ 218 3/4 lbs] - Total weight loss = 2 lbs

I am 47 inches around my belly - Total inch loss = 0 inches

I am 40 inches under my breasts - Total inch loss = 0.5 inches

I am 47 inches around the hips - Total inch loss = 1 inch

My thighs are 27.5 inches - Total inch loss = 0 inches

My upper arms are 14.5 inches - Total inch loss = 1 inch

Compare to my starting body stats here
I feel great

As I am sure you would! Its been a struggle at times; especially eating out last night. I really wanted steak but settled for the homemade burger and a hand full of chips and a very small spoon of cheesy potatoes. I'm getting into the knack of eating burgers without the buns and really much prefer it! Much less bloated [well obviously] then before - wheat is such an evil, evil ingredient!

I was worried 

About eating out in the restaurant, especially when it came to dessert; there were really NO wheat free options bar the fruit salad [what restaurant doesn't have ice cream?] so fruit salad it was and I felt better for it afterwards! That's not to say that I would have murdered the profiteroles or carrot cake but c'est le vie - and I am skinnier because of it!

Looking forward

To next weeks result already - here's hoping I'll be another 2 lbs lighter!! [If so that would make 1 Stone for me since March, when I first started the Wheat Free diet.]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails